Syracuse University offers a comprehensive benefits program that provides flexibility and choice to meet the unique needs of our employees. Unless you experience a qualifying life event in 2022, Open Enrollment is your one opportunity to review your current benefits, explore your options and decide which benefits you wish to select for the coming year. If you would like to make changes to your benefits for 2022, be sure to complete your enrollment online via MySlice between Nov. 1-12.
Once you are ready to enroll, follow these simple steps to make your selections for 2022.
- Log in to MySlice. From Nov. 1-12, click on the Open Enrollment tile located on the Employee Home page within MySlice to begin the enrollment process. If you do not know your NetID or password, visit Self-Serv or call 315.443.2677.
- Select Your 2022 Benefits. Be sure to maximize your benefits! Don’t forget you can add/change/drop your plan options and dependents, elect an FSA, update your beneficiaries and more.
- Click Finish. Be sure to update your selections by clicking FINISH to replace your prior choices. You can update your benefits as often as you like before the deadline of Nov. 12.
- Review Your Confirmation Statement. Review the email sent to your syr.edu email account. This will confirm your 2022 plan choices and pre/post tax costs.
What benefit changes can you make during Open Enrollment?
- Elect or waive coverage for medical, supplemental life, dependent life, accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) and voluntary long term disability (LTD) benefits.
- Enroll in a health care or dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) and request the automatic reimbursement option.
- Update your life and AD&D insurance beneficiaries.
- Make changes to your retirement plan contributions.
If you have any questions about Open Enrollment, benefits or the enrollment process, contact HR Shared Services at 315.443.4042.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information on this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.