Syracuse University’s benefit program offers flexibility and choice to meet the diverse needs of our faculty and staff. Unless you experience a qualifying life event in 2020, Open Enrollment is your one opportunity to review your current benefits, consider all of your options and decide which benefits you want to elect for the coming year. If you want to make changes to your benefits for 2020, be sure to complete your enrollment online via myslice.syr.edu Nov. 4-15.
Beginning Nov. 4, click on the Open Enrollment icon on the main landing page in MySlice. You can also log in through Employee Self Service following these steps:
- Click the Benefit Details tile.
- Select Benefits Enrollment from the navigation menu on the left.
What benefit changes can you make during Open Enrollment?
- Elect or waive coverage for medical, supplemental life/dependent life, accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), and voluntary long term disability (LTD) benefits.
- Add or delete dependents eligible for the University’s dental and vision plan.
- Enroll in a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and request the automatic reimbursement option.
- Update your life and AD&D insurance beneficiaries.
- Make changes to your retirement plan contributions.
If you have any questions about Open Enrollment, benefits or the enrollment process, contact HR Shared Services at 315.443.4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information on this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.