There are several ways to connect with resources that will enable you to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones. Please contact HR Shared Services at 315.443.4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests for accommodations.
2021 Benefit Information Guides
- Faculty/Staff: 2021 Benefit Guide
- Part-Time Faculty: 2021 Benefit Guide
- Retiree and COBRA Participants: 2021 Benefit Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Resource Guides
- Faculty/Staff: Frequently Asked Questions Resource Guide
- Retiree and COBRA Participants: Frequently Asked Questions Resource Guide
Attend one of our Open Enrollment information sessions to learn about benefit options for 2021 (followed by an interactive Q&A!) If you can’t make it to one of the virtual options, we welcome you to view the recorded information session to learn the ins and outs of our 2021 benefit offerings. It is important to note that the information presented is based on benefits available to faculty and staff.
- Open Enrollment Highlights: Virtual Information #1 Session via Zoom
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 8:30-10 a.m.
- Open Enrollment Highlights: Virtual Information #2 Session via Zoom
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Recorded Information Session
- Available 24/7
Can’t make it to any of these options?
HR Shared Services is available 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 315.443.4042 or email@example.com to answer your personal questions. Virtual appointments are available upon request.
Additionally, you can connect with any of our benefit vendors by contacting them directly.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information on this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.