The University offers benefits-eligible employees three health plan options: SUBlue, SUOrange and SUPro. The same health care services are covered under all three plans, but your share of the cost will be different. For a high level overview, please review the below At a Glance: A Comparison of Health Care Plans [PDF] which highlights frequently used services and their associated costs. You can find more detailed information regarding member cost-sharing under the Helpful Links below.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SUBlue and SUOrange Schedule of Benefits [PDF]
- SUPro Schedule of Benefits [PDF]
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Documents
- Reference our Coverage Examples Guide [PDF] to see, in general, how the deductible and copay/coinsurance are applied to certain services for SUBlue, SUOrange and SUPro.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, benefits are governed by legal documents (which, in certain circumstances, may include insurance contracts). If there is any difference between the information on this website and the official documents, the official documents will control. As is the case with all of Syracuse University’s benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate these benefits at any time.