Open Enrollment is the one time each year when you can elect or change your benefit choices for the following year. Changes you make during this Open Enrollment will become effective on Jan. 1, 2019.
The process for navigating MySlice will look different than what you’ve seen in the past. Beginning Oct. 29, click on the Open Enrollment icon within MySlice. Use the following steps to review your benefit elections and make changes for calendar year 2019:
- If you aren’t at Employee Self Service, click the title at the top of the page and choose Employee Self Service.
- Click the Benefit Details tile.
- Select Benefits Enrollment from the navigation menu on the left.
What benefit changes can you make during Open Enrollment?
- Elect or waive coverage in medical, dental and vision, supplemental life/AD&D, dependent life, and voluntary LTD benefits.
- Enroll in a Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and request the automatic reimbursement option.
- Update your life/AD&D insurance beneficiaries.
- Make changes to your retirement plan contributions
If you have any questions about Open Enrollment, benefits or the enrollment process, contact the HR Service Center at 315.443.4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.